October 18, 2018, 04:56:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cutting strict diet controlling water retention but face always bloated  (Read 358 times)
wtfisgoingon

Email
« on: September 23, 2018, 09:05:35 AM »

having been fed up looking big and puffy, face abdomen and nipples lol

i decided to really cut a lot of possible causes...out went gluten and carbs except veg and some low gi fruits , all dairy except full fat greek yoghurt, and lots of water.

i have lost fat no doubt and i have shifted any water weight as my nipples dont fill up or puff out like before however my face look tired and bloated all the time.

my muscles seem deflated but thats expected with the low/zero carbs. but i can also look skinnyfat at times along with the face issue....

i take quite a few supps some of which i thought might help with the limited calorie/food choices.

vit c, probiotics, digestive enzymes, vit d, xinc, magnesium,tumeric,
wtfisgoingon

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 09:11:24 AM »

upon carbing up... had been on strict diet 2 months..got two horrible burgers from mcds to test it out, facial bloating went down within an hour however started to bloat up in the body puffy nipz came back...

need to find a happy medium maybe some oats for a low gi carb intake thoughts?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements