December 12, 2018, 10:27:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High Quality Personal Trainers Required  (Read 396 times)
Bsimons

« on: October 02, 2018, 08:03:03 PM »

Hi everyone,

Some of you might remember me from the NPA/BNBF back in the day when I competed as a junior (those were the days!).

I wanted to reach out as I have an opportunity for good quality PTs to get involved with a UK-wide initiative going live within the next 4-6 weeks, and I know the Natural Muscle community is full of talented individuals so I thought where better to start?  Smiley

As Iím sure many of you know, due to the low barriers to entry in the PT market nowadays, the industry has become saturated with PTs that offer a poor service to customers, lacking knowledge and enthusiasm for what they do. Itís a bad deal for clients and it takes business away from high quality PTs that deserve recognition.

So over the past few months I've been working on an app that aims to shine a light on the great PTs we have in the UK, to drive more business, build reputations and help people reach a wider audience. This is no ďclickfunnelsĒ or get rich quick nonsense either!

Iím currently looking to seed the platform with high calibre initial users, so if this has got your interest then please feel free to dm me and I will email you some more information- Iíll need to check with admin before I share any links on the forum.

Many thanks,
Billy
Bsimons

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 08:04:50 PM »

**Grateful for any recommendations as well Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements