June 20, 2019, 05:01:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help students and get professional photo-shooting for free - FEMALE BODYBUILDERS  (Read 420 times)
ualstudentmagazine

« on: April 16, 2019, 07:33:58 PM »

Dear female bodybuilders,

we are a group of students from the University of the Arts in London and one Art Direction student had created a student magazine called devoted to women. We want to have a section about female bodybuilders - we are looking mostly for the ones who compete in different bodybuilding categories - Female Bodybuilding Divisions: Bikini, Figure, Physique, and Bodybuilding.

In exchange for you for coming to take your photos and willing to be in our student magazine, we will give you all the photographs, professionally shot and post-produced for completely free.

We will be shooting a photography studio at London College of Communication, University of the Arts in London - at Elephant and Castle in these day:

29.4. between 10:00 - 13:00
1.5. between 13:30 - 16:30

Please share if you have friends in London who will be willing to get their photos shot.

*this post has been approved by Jon Harris (thanks a lot for your help).

Thank you for reading this.

Peter
Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 09:05:47 AM »

Sounds like a really good opportunity Peter. Thanks for reaching out to us here at Natural Muscle and hope you get a decent uptake on this.  Smiley

Anyone who wants to get in touch can send him a Personal Message using the in-built forum messaging feature. Peter, is there any other way people can contact you?
ualstudentmagazine

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 06:36:52 PM »

Thank you Jon for reminding me, I forgot a contact, please anybody willing to take part in this contact me via my email: p.baran0720181@arts.ac.uk
DenisFisher

Email
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 07:18:44 AM »

Great news! Must be guys in your University is incredibly talented, because to do interesting magazine very difficult. I'm just a beginner in bodybuilding and now I do not have a powerful figure, but I strive for this. Tell me how to quickly build muscle without harm to health?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements