July 23, 2019, 03:09:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intermittent fasting  (Read 72 times)
Michalis

« on: July 18, 2019, 11:07:26 AM »

Hi guys, nice bodybuilding community in here, it's great to follow.

For the first time in my life I decided to follow a diet to cut just to see what is down there below the fat. In my teenage years I was a very skinny person, naturally very lean. Thankfully at 23 I was lucky enough to join a gym by a college in university. That changed my life (and body) and from a "skeleton" skinny kid weighing 54kg at 1,73m I reached 79kg in about 3-4 years of weight training. Over the years I was on and off from weight training but in general I never exceeded that weight. My ability to pack muscle is very limited naturally and I have accepted that. As a naturally skinny person I can't add that much muscle but can easily loose weight.

So now at the age of 55 I decided to follow a strict diet for the first time ever.

I started 2 weeks ago intermittent fasting 16/8 from Leangains together with RPT training and I'm more than pleased with the results. My midsection has considerably tightened and I am very pleased with it so far but at the same time I "shrink" all around which seems inevitable.
Anyway I'm happy on how's going. What's best is that I feel more energetic and healthier than ever. Strange thing is that my strength is maintained or in some exercises is going up. I love it!

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on intermittent fasting (I would never-ever think that there would come a day in my life that I wouldn't eat breakfast or anything at all before 3:30 - 4:00 pm)

Sorry for my English, I'm Greek and trying to do my best on writing...
Michalis

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 11:48:12 AM »

Found an older thread about it:

http://www.naturalmuscle.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2166.0

(edit) Wow! Should have searched better.........

http://www.naturalmuscle.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2188.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements