August 26, 2019, 07:53:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodybuilding at the Pan Am Games, Lima  (Read 159 times)
SuperplexSteve

« on: August 12, 2019, 11:24:26 PM »

It seems like a long time since I last made any posts here.

Did anyone notice that bodybuilding and fitness has been included as an event at the Pan Am Games?  This is what the IFBB has been aiming for - to be accepted as a sport. This seems like a step in the right direction.

I only found out about this because the company I work did some consulting work on the venues. I decided to have a look at the events. The next thing I thought I'd do was to check if anyone had mentioned it here Smiley

So what are people's thoughts? A positive step or negative?

The competition is apparently tested to WADA standards.

It is good for the general public to see that bodybuilding is not all about being a mass monster.

A lot of work goes into achieving the physique presented on a bodybuilding stage, whether assisted or not.
James7

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 07:52:40 AM »

I see only positive points here. They went to this decision for a long time and I'm glad that I saw it during my life)) The fact is that bodybuilding and fitness is a massive hobby. Personally, I do this for health and communication. Do your best during a workout and take a photo in funny printed socks for my girlfriend from the gym. This is normal. However, there are many people who have clearer goals. This is a sport and I'm glad that we were given the opportunity to highlight this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements