May 25, 2019, 03:48:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Womens 60kg Squat  (Read 8232 times)
Mark Hesketh

Email
« on: November 15, 2010, 12:47:15 PM »

Unity Lamb doing the 60kg squat at the gym last weekend  Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--0h3DA_sgk

I cant seem to see it on you tube though for some reason when I play it back  Huh I have probably not uploaded it properly. Fancy leaving a technophobe like me in charge of uploading a video lol  Grin

Let me know if you can see it.
Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 01:20:02 PM »

26 reps I counted. Nice squats and very impressive - great work Unity!  Cheesy

Thanks for uploading it Mark and getting the women's challenges rolling.

Hopefully, we'll get some more women having a go at this and the other lifts. I know there are some strong lasses who frequent the forum.  Smiley

Will get the new leaderboard set up shortly...
Mark Hesketh

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 04:19:36 PM »

I still cant see it through the link  Huh  Roll Eyes but as long as everybody else can.

Yep 26 reps, Unity is only about 54kg in bodyweight and was going to have a go at PL with the BDFPA next year but wants to concentrate on a Figure comp for now.

She has moved down to the SW now but will be keeping in touch and hopefully visiting us regularly. She will post up her attempt at the 80kg when she gets a chance to have a go at it  Smiley
Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 04:28:37 PM »

Good stuff - look forward to seeing an 80kg attempt too.

How about yourself, Mark. Can we expect a video from you soon too?  Smiley
Mark Hesketh

Email
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 04:38:15 PM »

Yes due to compete in 4 weeks. Was supposed to have a crack at 2 x 4 with 180 Sat full depth but only got a single and not full PL depth. I should post it up just to annoy myself.

Will have a proper go at the 140kg and 180kg after the qualifier.

I seem to have lost the ability to squat with heavy weights, well at least the concentric part of the squat anyway. On a more positive note I seem to be able to do at least one negative with every weight I try  Grin Grin
Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 08:26:31 PM »

Poor Unity. Still the sole entry on the women's board. Really hoping there'd be more uptake on this. Can we tempt any of you ladies to have a go - on any of the lifts?
ildibear
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 03:21:35 PM »

Give me a few more weeks Jon. I don't want to do it unless I can beat it given that I'm 65Kgs. Being tall, I've got a long way to go though, something that never seems to be fair. I've been squatting all the way to the floor lately, so I  don't even know how I would do on those parallels. Anyway, I'll have a go soon.
Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 11:03:45 PM »

Yay!  Cheesy
fhwill

Email
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 12:28:19 PM »

Ditto same, feel no point posting 'em unless I can beat the score which I clearly can't...  Embarrassed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements