March 20, 2019, 09:54:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 140kg Bench Press  (Read 31459 times)
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 08:32:08 AM »

11, that's ridiculous! It's set a spark off in me again now!

But, surely it can't go to the top of the leaderboard if it was just posted on facebook by someone else, then only linked here by another?!
That's not an entry! Otherwise ill just post Ronnie Coleman! Lol.

Or, er, maybe I'm just jealous. Lol

I'm after 11 now! Soon as I get 8 on the 60 dbs.
Alex

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 10:23:49 AM »

LOL chill Mon Frere - Its not gone on there and wont be, but its not the same as big Ron as Vince is au natural it took me some time to convince him it was ok to take protein, my next step will be introducing him to creatine lol..

Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 11:39:02 AM »

That's a good point Mon and I'd say that to qualify for the leaderboard the person would need to have their own account on the forum and post their own vid.  Smiley
Alex

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 11:54:32 AM »

Well here the youtube link - http://www.youtube.com/user/fullmonty71?feature=mhee#p/a/u/1/BjrQaZcuQrs

I think in Vince's circumstance I think we could bend the rules slightly on account etc, he regularly checks in on Tony's machine and always has an eye on the forum when he can  Cool
thebull

"What we do in life, echos in eternity"

Email
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2011, 12:22:10 AM »

Well here the youtube link - http://www.youtube.com/user/fullmonty71?feature=mhee#p/a/u/1/BjrQaZcuQrs

I think in Vince's circumstance I think we could bend the rules slightly on account etc, he regularly checks in on Tony's machine and always has an eye on the forum when he can  Cool

In that case... Vince if you are reading this "you are insane!"
Monbeef

Email
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 08:22:21 AM »

Thanks a lot, Vince. I had my own little pressing domination going on here! Lol.

Congrats on an awesome lift!
Alex

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 10:08:12 AM »

In that case... Vince if you are reading this "you are insane!"

Yep an insane machine!
Alex

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2011, 10:09:20 AM »

You still have the pressing above head on lock down!
Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2011, 02:29:13 PM »

Hugely impressive video! Arms looking awesome too.  Cool

C'mon Vince, get an account set up on the forum. I want to see you on our leaderboard!
Monbeef

Email
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2011, 06:17:13 PM »

And the 100kg bench, Al!

Til he tries it at least!
Alex

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2011, 10:14:32 PM »

I can see it being 25+ reps, and now Nigel has stepped up with style
ildibear
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 12:20:01 AM »

Thanks a lot, Vince. I had my own little pressing domination going on here! Lol.

Congrats on an awesome lift!

You still do Mon. If I remember correctly the rules say the bar needs to touch your chest. Just like with the chinning, you need to lock out on the bottom. Some people might hav an amazing physique (and strength) but rules are rules. You still dominate  Wink.
Alex

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 09:29:14 PM »

I think Vinces benching chest to full lock out, but without being an official member he can't place on our challenge board!

However Nigel can should he post his YouTube videos!! Shocked
ildibear
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 10:12:12 PM »

I think Vinces benching chest to full lock out, but without being an official member he can't place on our challenge board!

However Nigel can should he post his YouTube videos!! Shocked

Whether he's a member or not the bar doesn't touch his chest (Nigel's fine). Vince also had some chinning posted somewhere (not here, perhaps FB) where he's nowhere near lock-out, in fact he's doing just slightly more than half-reps. All that results in an excellent physique in his case but it doesn't match up to the Rules on the Challenge Board.
Monbeef

Email
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2011, 10:18:56 AM »

Interesting, Ildibear!  Thanks!
Sounds like you should be a barrister!

Ill have a look at the vid. Rules are rules Alex! Usain bolt could've won the worlds but he got disqualified!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements