July 17, 2019, 05:58:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33
  Print  
Author Topic: ANY BOXING FANS ???  (Read 123461 times)
Smithey

"I get knocked down but I get up again".

Email
« on: October 16, 2009, 07:26:29 PM »

I know there are loads out there.Did any of you see "Prizefighters,the Heavyweights"?No disrespect intended but if Audley Hrrison won that,which he did,Heavyweight boxing in this country isn't at it's all time best.Let's hope the "Hayemaker" can help rectify the situation on November 7th when he fights for a version of the world title.
Jester

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 07:41:49 PM »

Haye is just as bad as the rest mate.  Blown up cruiser with a blown up ego.
Smithey

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 09:27:51 PM »

For his sake I hope you're wrong  but I fear you're right.
Smithey

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 09:25:19 PM »

Well done to Carl Froch of Nottingham who ground out a hard fought points victory to successfully defend his WBC super middleweight title last night beating Andre Dirrell of the USA.Some interesting fights lay ahead for him,namely against Arthur Abraham of Germany and Mikkel Kessler of Denmark who gave Joe Calzaghe all the trouble he could handle.
John Foy

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 10:55:11 PM »

Haye is just as bad as the rest mate.  Blown up cruiser with a blown up ego.

What a crazy statement.
David Haye is a former undisputed Cruiserweight Champion who beat 3 world champions to win his title. He is also an extremely successful amateur.
What makes you say he is as bad as the rest?
Smithey

Email
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 08:42:37 AM »

David Haye is "a bit chinny"and has been down far too many times for me to be very confident that he's going to be world heavyweight champ.

Jon Bibb

2011 Mike Williams Classic Masters Champion

Email
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 09:54:36 AM »

Haye's handspeed and skills are probably the best in the division and he has no shortage of power either.I think he is a fantastic asset to British boxing and a future heavyweight champ.
John Foy

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 08:39:18 PM »

Haye's handspeed and skills are probably the best in the division and he has no shortage of power either.I think he is a fantastic asset to British boxing and a future heavyweight champ.

Agreed.
He unified his division in 18 professional fights. That is outstanding in anybody's book!
Max 21
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 06:48:06 PM »

I agree, he may be a blown up cruiser, but at least he has bags of confidence - unlike big Frank.

I can't see Haye winning though.....because he will have to punch upwards - thus reducing his power..unless he catches him in the kidneys.

Did anyone see the press conference -wtf!....hysterical.

Smithey

Email
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2009, 03:14:43 PM »

Only a few days days left till "David versus Goliath" Haye v Valuev.Any predictions?

Max 21
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2009, 04:16:54 PM »

If you look back, when Holyfield was in the ring against this giant ( similar weight/ditto height to Haye ) he clearly won on points, but the judges thought other wise and the giant was awarded the win.

On that basis, Haye does have a chance, because Holyfield was way past his peak at the time of said fight.  However, this guy is over 7 ft tall and over 7 stone heavier!

On that basis, the big man to win.........unless Haye catches him with one of those Haymaker's.
Jon Bibb

2011 Mike Williams Classic Masters Champion

Email
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2009, 06:26:00 PM »

Haye by stoppage or widely on points Wink
Max 21
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2009, 08:12:04 PM »

Haye looks confident-check his arms though!

ironheadcase

New Image Supplements

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2009, 08:27:02 PM »

I went to the Newark fight night last Saturday.Kev Hammond kod Jonny Musgrave in the first round to win the international masters light middleweight title.My mate Amir Unsworth also won his fight.
Steve Collins was the guest speaker and it was a good night, all round Cool
Max 21
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2009, 10:23:19 PM »

Not long now fellas?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements