February 20, 2019, 05:00:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Steve Howarth, NPA British Masters Champion  (Read 71801 times)
Adam

« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2013, 12:12:34 PM »

Thanks for the reply Steve.   Smiley

Prior to any of your Cardio sessions do you take any supplements / thermogenics ?  

SteHowie

5 x British 2 x UIBBN World Champ Powered by EQ

« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2013, 03:30:52 PM »

Hi Adam - i just take my normal food at my normal times- fat burners - I don't see much benefit from them, sure there are some good ones out there. But I find my body can come down fairly well without.
Natural Oak

WNBF Pro World, 3x NPA, 1x UKDFBA, ProAm Champ

natural+oak natural+oak
Email
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2013, 05:01:07 PM »

Hey Champ! Another British Title for you...amazing! CONGRATULATIONS!  Cool

What will be your plans now for this year in light of the option to compete with the DFAC and take that Pro card?

I for one, am still hoping to stand next to you somewhere this year.  Smiley
BulkPowders.co.uk

« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2013, 05:36:58 PM »

I'd second that - congratulations, Steve!

From the pics I've seen, you were a well deserved winner. Smiley

Si
SteHowie

« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2013, 06:59:52 PM »

I aim to stick to my plans, UKDFBA, MWC Pro Am, I have planned DFAC all year as my main goal, but hadn't really contemplated DFAC Pro, but to step up and push myself to new heights is very very tempting. I can never do the INBF, it falls too close to my eldest daughters birthday and I would never forgive myself if I missed her special day
I had booked Miami as a family holiday, mix with prep  Grin suddenly it has taken on a new significance
In a perfect world I would have liked to win the amateur world's to get the Pro card and do it the hard way, but that may never happen, and I may not get this opportunity again.
Jon Bibb

2011 Mike Williams Classic Masters Champion

Email
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2013, 07:40:55 PM »

Well done on another great win,Steve.Hope to see you at the MWC.
felix

« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2013, 11:41:19 PM »

Well done Steve on Winning the British Title and on getting your Pro card a fantastic result.
daddy1

« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2013, 10:17:30 AM »

Congratulations Steve. Another great title  Grin
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2013, 02:21:27 PM »

Congratulations Steve, delighted for you!

Add my Mum to your list of fans Wink heeee
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2013, 07:39:28 PM »

Well done buddy! One of my idols, and the most consistent and hard working day in day out bodybuilders around.

Inspiring stuff.
SteHowie

« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2013, 04:49:17 PM »

Cheers - tell you what though - I was in pretty good shape at the UKDFBA this weekend - and as one of the judges pot it to me - I was one coat of DT away from losing. 

Ian Hendy from Portsmouth - he is an absolute brute, thick slabs of muscle, back and legs - and he was ultra conditioned.  Not sure why I won cause if it had been me judging I know where the title would have gone  Shocked

I have seen the photos of the class and I look a lot "prettier" in a physique way and you can see a lot of detail - but was totally out muscled on a number of shots. 

Given me a good kick up the proverbial and will make me push hard for the Worlds in a few weeks.   
daddy1

« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2013, 06:10:17 PM »

Congrats on the win Steve. looked a bloody hard class.
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2013, 10:46:51 AM »

I wanted to ask what the future plans were Steve. You are continuing with this years plan which was BNBF finals, hopeful of DFAC invite, UKDFBA and I think MWC and well done on all so far this year. First show of the year and an overall win right up to an appearance at one of the last shows of the year in Miami.

As a DFAC pro, does this mean you will not only be appearing in those sanctioned shows - BNBF British Grand Prix Pro Class and DFAC World's?
SteHowie

« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2013, 09:14:25 AM »

Sorry Toby! Missed this one - I had been watching with interest the opening up of the pro callses to any Fed  Grin

Looking at what is achievebale next year and starting to focus my growing lard Ass into gear.
Toby

Always give your best

Email
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2013, 11:11:19 PM »

Since I asked this everything has changed and the pro card is less restrictive. Interesting times ahead
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements