May 24, 2019, 02:51:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steve Howarth, NPA British Masters Champion  (Read 73702 times)
MJP
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2015, 10:03:03 AM »

Well done Steve Howarth, another title to the collection...UIBBN European Masters Over 40's Heavyweight Champion 2015.  Grin

[attachment expired]
SteHowie

5 x British 2 x UIBBN World Champ Powered by EQ

« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2015, 10:30:45 AM »

Cheers MJP - another epic weekend - and not just for the win!  I just love the camaraderie with the GB team, the meshing of minds and the sharing of experiences.  Great memories to add to the fading grey matter.
I don't think I was at my best, 3-4 weeks away by my slow route to dieting, but it was great to get back on stage and push.
That phone call a few weeks back - and me not having a focus for the year  Grin now 16 weeks till the next comp - unless I can stick one in somewhere.
Bit of a greedy refeed yesterday culminating with Wagamamas white choc and ginger cheescake and back on it today - looking less lined and rounder  Shocked

That podium needs to be a tad wider as well - or is my ass just the only bits that is huge!
Damon Eaton

Damon "The Truth" Eaton. Free Agent.

Email
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2015, 10:50:01 AM »

Well done Steve.

Inspirational as ever.

Where do you keep all your trophies they must need their own room by now?
Nic

Work hard, be nice.

« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2015, 11:19:21 AM »

Congrats Steve Cheesy
Maveric Matt

Consistency is the key!

« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2015, 12:44:52 PM »

Another one in the bag there Steve! Congratulations  Smiley
Is that a recent tattoo on the pec?
Tom

Email
« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2015, 01:01:26 PM »

Congrats Steve! Another title to add to the collection! Impressive as always.  Smiley
SteHowie

« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2015, 06:43:14 AM »

Thank you one and all!

Tattoo - I divorced last year and it is a memento to my kids, father & daughter Celtic ring with their names emblazoned in the middle  Grin  Thoughts of going over my shoulder as well but maybe I am a too much respectable old man!
Trophy room - as above Divorce so I kept maybe 10-12 of them and had to get rid of around 30!  I wish I had the foresight of removing the plaques from each and mounting them like Mr Oakes.
Now on to the next thing - you are only as good as your next comp  Roll Eyes
Glen Danbury

fuelled by EQ nutrition

WWW Email
« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2015, 12:54:48 PM »

Thank you one and all!

Tattoo - I divorced last year and it is a memento to my kids, father & daughter Celtic ring with their names emblazoned in the middle  Grin  Thoughts of going over my shoulder as well but maybe I am a too much respectable old man!
Trophy room - as above Divorce so I kept maybe 10-12 of them and had to get rid of around 30!  I wish I had the foresight of removing the plaques from each and mounting them like Mr Oakes.
Now on to the next thing - you are only as good as your next comp  Roll Eyes

its almost a pre requisite for the EQ team - divorce and tattoos:)
SteHowie

« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2015, 02:15:17 PM »

More like white chocolate n ginger cheesecake!
Monbeef

Author of The Tower Grave - available on Amazon!

Email
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2015, 05:13:38 AM »

Well done, Steve. Has your 3 year clean crohns clear up plan ended now? I never thought expected to see cheesecake on your agenda because of the plan.
SCOTTGALTON

Bulkpowders code SG39238 FOR 5 OFF YOUR ORDER

Email
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2015, 08:45:42 AM »

great result Steve
SteHowie

« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2015, 04:54:47 PM »

Grin I have started to introduce a few treats on the odd occasion - Proseco for one!  And dabble a bit with different ways of eating my normal stodge!  Love Mediterranean veg - bit of chili oil and slapped in the oven, skipped from tins of tuna to salmon in different marinades - which makes a big difference to taste buds. 

Afraid the 3 year plan is now into its 8-10th year - and will be in place for life.

And massive congrats on the Single Lifts Mon - flipping amazing!  Bet you can't wait for next year - becomes addictive!
merve

Email
« Reply #117 on: June 20, 2015, 07:12:44 AM »

Hi Steve. Did you have to give up your pro card to do the Europeans ?
Peterbrady

Email
« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2015, 06:32:58 AM »

Hey Steve I'm new to the natural muscle website
Question in regards to fat loss which way wud u go about it I'm 13% 165lbs how wud I get done under 10%
Thanks bro any info would be greatful
SteHowie

« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2015, 12:39:18 PM »

Hi Peter Welcome on board, fat loss I am afraid is very much an individual thing.  I eat similar if not the same calories daily all year round, I up the intensity of my training as we get closer to a show - so off season may be 3 x week - minimal cardio - walking on off days.  I may then split to a single body part per day, then 15 seconds rest between sets, then stack in cardio, then stacking in more walking, then posing practice etc - so I am revving up all the way into a show.
I may switch food sources for a leaner type - bit that is generally 2 weeks out from a show.
I also then use individual shows to peak once - usually for the Worlds in Nov.
I have tried the diet way and just looked awful.
But it doesn't work for all.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements