May 24, 2019, 02:36:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Andrew Merrifield, UIBBN World Champion  (Read 101323 times)
thebull

"What we do in life, echos in eternity"

Email
« Reply #135 on: October 06, 2011, 10:43:42 PM »

Cheers Mezza my mate, thatz cool, prep is full on, show 3 weeks Saturday, getting close to my best now, but in a quest for the ultimate condition, to become truly shredded! Cardio squeezing is workin well, will giv all i hav to reach my all time best and do some real damage in the states!
Ps Ste, would love to b part of the champions Q&A, would b cooler to hav a world title by my mame in such legendary company, will giv it my best shot and c wat happens!

Sign him up!  Shocked
waynebanthorpe

Email
« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2011, 10:49:52 PM »

yeah mezza hopefully ill walk away with a bronze statue,

CHEERS FOR THE REPLYS,

im now wondering what you eat from 2 weeks out. what i mean is. do you cut out supplements because they hold onto water and do u cut down on sodium, by eating certain foods and change to bottled water rather than tapped water?

Cheers man
Jon
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2011, 04:04:46 PM »

Sign him up!

PM sent...  Wink
Mezza

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com

Email
« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2011, 01:28:32 PM »

wayne

Two weeks out it all depends how i am looking mate.If i am bang on in terms of were i want to be then i stop my cardio hower in the past on one  occasion i have done cardio right up unitill the thursday befor the show...hence on stage i was very lean but flat but still won.

So mate it all depends on how one is looking really if you have done a great job of your contest prep diet training and cardio ect then come two weeks out all that will be left to do if fill out a little on ur last week if your flat perhaps and dry out.........and a little poseing practice on mon, tues and wensday.........

As for protein drinks some people keep them in and look fine some people do this and look as meny look on stage sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth i dont mess about with salt ect never have never will but again lots like to horses for courses mate.

Drop the shakes mate . I never drank tap water when i was dieting for a show .

SMASH IT.
waynebanthorpe

Email
« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2011, 02:14:41 PM »

sweet mate, ive changed to bottled water and altered some other things, im bang on track to coming in dry and full
Mezza

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com

Email
« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2011, 03:51:36 PM »

Happy Days.....
petrominator

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder

Email
« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2012, 02:47:49 PM »

Hi Mezza,
do you still train these days?And if yes,what split are you following and how many days a week?Many thanks.M
Mezza

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com

Email
« Reply #142 on: February 20, 2012, 02:57:55 PM »

Greetings Mr M

Do i still train these days ,i have been out of action past 3 weeks had a opp as ya know not on quads,i will be going tonight takeing it very steady !!

I was allmost back in full swing of things in terms of training since i tore both my quads ,apart from killer quad workouts ;0)

Gym was and will be 4 days a week..i dont train on weekends due to work and family.

Monday - calfs + back

Tuesday - shoulders

Thurday - hams + a Quad tickle

Friday - chest ,loaderd Guns + triceps.

I still do cardio monday to friday ,aroud 25 min each day this keeps me lean mate.

Any way never mind me your going to be in a movie now were talking !!

And remember sort thar wall paper out you no what i mean ;0)

Have a good weel Martin
SteHowie

5 x British 2 x UIBBN World Champ Powered by EQ

« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2012, 12:57:42 PM »

Hi Mezza hope you are well now - what operations did you have?
Is that why the cake has become part of the strict diet regime - boy am I jealous -of that facebook posting
And who is that young lady promoting your products WOW!
petrominator

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder

Email
« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2012, 02:32:32 PM »

Thank you Mezza for your post,about the time!haha
I was just wondering...if you train the same as our priorities in life always changing as you know yourself.Still doing cardio?thats good idea,need to go back to U-90kg Grin
Yeah last sunday was my first movie role,just small one,but they needed big handsome man,you know Cool
I will sorted those posters on my wall dont worry.Window is closed every night now Wink
Hope you feeling better now,great you recovering so fast!
This friday i will do video of me squatting,just one set with 140kg for reps,target is to beat you Mr.Mezza 8)will see,last time i did 25 straight reps,then 2x 8reps after re-racking the weight,total of 40 reps in 3 min.,unfortunatelly no video has been made.
Hope your training is good by now.Speak to you soon.M
Mezza

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com

Email
« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2012, 02:41:18 PM »

Martin

I dont smash my body to bits any more in the gym put it that way ;0)

And yes my mind and body isnt taken over buy counting grams of protein and looking a magazines hopeing one day to look like one of them ,that was a long time ago!!!

I still have a brand new pair of show trunks that needs wereing and not on the beach ;0)

I hope you smash my record ,as that will give me a new record to am for one day however i havent been under the bar for a long time.

Film roll thats ace mate well done another string to your boe feather to your cap so to speak mate...

I them posters mate ,looked just like my wall back in the day ..all cool untill you no who arrives one day ;0)

Thanks M

M

Mezza

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com

Email
« Reply #146 on: February 22, 2012, 02:49:34 PM »

Steve am ok thanks how are you.

My opp wasnt on my muscles all cool.

Am going to the gym after work just a full body short blast nice and steady or i wont be able to move come friday.

A reet nice cup O  tea  ;0) Facebook new Group.

She was a top model ,still does work when she feels like it mate, it was her suggestion all good !

Time for a reet nice cuppa ;0)
Nuttsudzt

« Reply #147 on: April 05, 2012, 02:55:22 PM »

Alright mez what would you say was the biggest factor to your success in all the shows you entered . Cheers pal. James ?
Mezza

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com

Email
« Reply #148 on: April 05, 2012, 10:20:03 PM »

Now then James ............

My workload in terms of Consistent Brutal workouts in the gym  from the age of around 15 was and is a huge factor in my success in natural bodybuilding ,it was my life my passion bodybuilding was my religion ;0) I would eat sleep bodybuilding hence when i enterd my first show at the tender age of 22 i had little muscles all over place,my upper body was cut befor i starterd my 6 weeks show prep due to around about 7 years of eating a clean diet eg oats,banana,tuna,chicken legs,eggs,beef,pasta,cheese,potato,veg,milk,weetabix thats all i would eat ....

James my mind was my Rock ,you no were am coming from .

Looking back over the years i was doing a lot wrong hence over dieting hence i was loseing muscle during my show diets. If i new then what i  learned past few years ago  i would have been around 25% better in terms of muscle size .

But at the same time i was doing a lot right ;0) hence my workouts !!

Poseing was allways a Fascination i would watch the old Mr O tapes ,my mum would get me one each christmas....

Think about  this you have the best body in your class on stage ,but your poseing ability is nothing other than well` rubbish. Each pose you hit your missing out big time ,and the lad at the side of you who is smaller with a clean looking proportioned body ,with great lines fully pumped ripped and hungery with lots of stage presence mmm get my drift?I have seen the best man come 2nd due to the lack of his poseing ...

One diets so hard for months and may only be on stage flexing for say 10 min a 1 min free poseing ect thats your time to shine ....you dont get a 2nd chance you carnt hide on stage i have herd so many people over the years who stand on stage flexing and say ohhhhhhhhhh i dont like poseing WHAT i think to my self.........nuff said.

So i would say my poseing was another factor...as well as being nice and cut most of the time won me lots of shows...

Just a clean diet nothing fancy ,start off lean befor your diet helps lots.

Any way enough about me .

what about you you must be leanish now? you still doing Micheal Phillps muscle show npa, ya better be and them trunks of mine you have lol lol you will have the best pair on stage me thinks haaaaaa

M

Nuttsudzt

« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2012, 10:46:59 AM »

Bloody hell mate there's enough info on there to have a good gander at cheers pal. Yea I'm getting leaner now cheers . Yea I'm bout 7 weeks out from the Yorkshire NPA mate . Can't wait to don on the new trunks mate I'll defo be shining on stage with them ha ha :-)  ;-)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements