February 20, 2019, 05:07:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Andrew Merrifield, UIBBN World Champion  (Read 98755 times)
Mezza

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com

Email
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2012, 01:30:10 PM »

J

what ever you do dont put them in the washer .

I got a Holographic silver pair made in the us for me years ago, my mum washed them and the result they came out white arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh can you image me two weeks out from a show my amazing expensive poseing trunks were xxxx big Time!! was gutterd .

Flex and pose every day.

M

Nuttsudzt

« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2012, 05:09:54 PM »

NO WAY I won't be doing that cheers pal. Yea I can just imagine how your head was when that happened mate bet it blew clean of gutted .

Flexing as Im texting ha ha  Smiley Wink Cheesy Cheesy  Shocked Huh
Nuttsudzt

« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2012, 03:52:02 PM »

Alright pal just a quick one im still eating oats got another week until i cut them out thats at 4 weeks out is that ok? Also tattie skins two weeks out is that all good to cut them then? Then what about eating and drinking the night before and the morning and throughout the day of the show . Cheers pal .  Wink Smiley
Mezza

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com

Email
« Reply #153 on: April 25, 2012, 09:48:07 PM »

J

Oats lot of cals in them ect mmm drop em replace with potato ,skins i never had them in contest prep diet ,peal your spud microwave it ,then let it cool down slice in to six then grill both sides ...

night befor show red meat get the fats in and large pototo NO SKIN

morning u will wake up early if u get any  sleep at all i hardly ever did mate up all night climbing the walls , red meat again and spud NO SKIN ,small amont of banarna.....few hours later spud again mate with turkey with small amont of Banarna....depending on what time your on stage your just going to have to suss it out make sure u take enough food...but dont go nuts on the food you gota have flat tummy...water just sip when neederd...back stage get the sugers in just be for u pump up................all your hard work is just about done try relax and just coast along the next few weeks..........get  a spray tan one or two days befor show lad.............the very best of luck have a great time and pose pose pose .......

M

daddy1

« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2012, 08:10:58 PM »

mezza how are you not heard from you on the forum for ages
Mezza

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com

Email
« Reply #155 on: December 13, 2012, 03:55:54 PM »

Hi whos this please.

I am very well thankyou

daddy1

« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2012, 07:38:25 PM »

Hi my name is andy huggins and remember you from some of the npa shows i did. Just like reading your posts and learning from you. Glad to hear you are well Smiley
Mezza

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com

Email
« Reply #157 on: December 14, 2012, 01:01:49 PM »

Andy thanks for your reply . I have done a new article thats going in the British Bodybuilding Health & Fitness Mag next issue 17...

Just starterd work on a new label for a new Supplement Product.

All thye best .

Mz

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com
daddy1

« Reply #158 on: December 15, 2012, 08:04:43 AM »

Look forwad to reading the article and seeing the new products. Any thoughts on competeing mezza?
Mezza

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com

Email
« Reply #159 on: December 18, 2012, 01:34:55 PM »

Thankyou Andy

Flexing on stage again does cross my mind lots my rear end is so fat at the mo i am about 52 weeks out so i best get my finger out .

I got a new pair of trunks the other year for my next stage poseing routine mash up will see how things gon in 2013.

How about your self any plans to hit the stage next year?

M

daddy1

« Reply #160 on: December 18, 2012, 07:15:51 PM »

Hey mezza would be great to see you on stage again you have such a pressence about you Grin   As for me hitting the stage next year at the moment  never say no my friend Grin
Mezza

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com

Email
« Reply #161 on: December 19, 2012, 03:10:40 PM »

Cheers Andy .

As most are getting fat at this time of year mabe shape up now ;0) and be one step ahead of the pack.

Give me a heads up if you do decide to flex on stage  i can set you off in the right direction..

Thanks .
daddy1

« Reply #162 on: December 19, 2012, 07:04:40 PM »

Mezza I am going to give it some serious thought over xmas but i like your way of thinking Wink  Thanks for the kind offer that would be truely awesome to have your expertise to draw on. This could certainly sway me to compete Grin

Many Thanks.
Mezza

www.Mezza-TurboNox.com

Email
« Reply #163 on: December 20, 2012, 01:04:34 PM »

Andy Competeing is serious stuff standing on stage looking Great from every angle allmost a 3d effect is whats its all about with the Lines shape Condition muscle fullness stage pressance great posing and a clean looking tan ect.

To achieve the above is allmost a Art form in its self . . .

Bodybuilding Weight Training ect is the easy part when and if your ready send me some shots of your self in the gym let me see were your at in terms of muscle mass.

And send me a Typical days food intake.

Thanks Keep Flexing .

M
petrominator

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder

Email
« Reply #164 on: December 20, 2012, 01:22:00 PM »

Like your profile pic Mezza  Wink
Not so long ago I was asking for your help with my contest prep...and now I am the World Champion myself.I would deffinitely recommend your knowledge to everyone who is serious about competing!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  

Jump to:  

Natural Muscle Forum: Discussion on UK natural bodybuilding, weight training, strongman, powerlifting, weight loss, nutrition and supplements